Shout-out to all the makeup you haven’t bought yet. By using THIS #1 Sephora shopping hack – especially during the holidays – you’ll actually be able to afford your Sephora addiction.
Speaking in Sephora lingo… let’s chat reasons WHY you’re missing out if you don’t shop/own the Sephora Collection & how their holiday collection will save you even more money.
- Sephora’s own retail brand of makeup, skincare and tools.
- Hidden gems that are high-quality dupes to competitive makeup products.
- Sold at MUCH lower prices (especially during the holidays).
- Saves YOU up to 70% off of what you would spend on competitor’s products.
- Copycat versions of your fave brands that are often even BETTER than popular brands.
- Fact: THIS ($14) Sephora Collection concealer is often sold out because it totally mimics the ($42) YSL Touche Eclat’s Radiance Perfecting Pen.
- Fact: THIS ($12.50) Sephora Collection lipstick is a cult classic with over 100K likes. Why so popular? Solid color that only needs one application for perfect, rich color.
- Fact: THIS ($14) Sephora Collection color corrector takes away redness, hides blemishes and brightens but is also lightweight and a total dupe of the much more pricey Dr. Jart brand.
- Fact: THIS ($10) eyeshadow palette is richly pigmented, contains 8 flattering shades and is perfect to toss in your bag for touch-ups during the day.
- MAJOR savings – even more than you would normally score buying these products!
- Sephora EXCLUSIVES that sell out SUPER fast – some are already gone.
- Limited Edition – meaning, you get these goodies ONLY during this holiday season.
- If THIS palette is still available – get it. Get a few. One for you, one for your BFF. At only $49, it has over $225 worth of makeup. 130 shades for the eyes, face, and lips (available in a combo of natural, dark, and vibrant colors).
- Update your makeup brushes. Bonus: THIS set just went on sale for $75 (value $285 if you buy later).
- Stocking Stuffer Ideas: LOVE THIS highly rated adorbs $5 lip balm and THIS foxy sleep mask.
*Sephora gifted me products for this post, but all opinions in my review are my own.