Happiness looks gorgeous on you, girl! And hey – when you can’t find the sunshine – you BE the sunshine! Found the CUTEST (and chicest) lil’ way to give you those happy reminders daily!
On the regular, finding happiness in ALL moments can present a challenge. We are busy #GirlBoss types of individuals, and although we “get” that happy moments are valuable … we are busy. We have good days – we have “not-so-good” days. But seriously, do you know WHY finding even 5-minutes of happiness each day can majorly make a differerence to your physical/mental health and appearance?
- 30-Days: Habits (good or bad) can be formed in as few as 30 days. Why not make 1 of those habits a happiness one?
- 3 Times/Day: Create a happy habit in the morning, afternoon and evening.
- Find a Focus: regular intervals keeps your happiness in check…and your mood steady-Eddie.
HOW you feel (emotionally) before we fall asleep affects how we feel the next day. Using those 30 minutes before you drift asleep to do something calming/happy to center you or calm you is key!
Ideas? Could be watching (bad) reality-tv, playing Words with Friends, reading a chapter in a book…
- Journaling: Reminds yourself of happy moments in your day – these are WOW factors to re-read a week from now… a year from now… even a decade from now.
- Creates appreciation, which brings joy, which elevates your mood in an instant!
- Prompts: THIS journal is a no-brainer…especially if you’re not a “journaling” type of gal.
- Quotes from writers, musicians, philosophers, and leaders
- Quick ideas to “jot” down happy moments during the day
- Doodles to draw out (haha – see what I did there?) a positive moment from your day
What ways will YOU Use for HAPPINESS Find You?
This post is dedicated to my good friend Kate…and to remind her to find happiness every day despite her BUSY new #GirlBoss job responsibilities…xo
I received this book to review from Blogging for Books in exchange for this post, but all opinions are my own.