That glo, tho. Want to know how to get a glowing complexion? Without filters on Instagram? To completely change your skin’s imperfections. Celeb status skin. Top-trending skincare procedures to benefit your skin. Microneedling is not only the most popular way to upgrade that glow, but it’s also the most effective. Celebs do it? Check. VIP’s do it? Check. Should you do it too? Sharing secrets of Microneeding, AND the PRP procedure that Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore and more do on the regular for their glow.
Jennifer Anison said,”I do micro-needling! I just learned about it a couple months ago from a facialist in New York. It allows the serums and whatever products you’re using to really soak in” (People Magazine, 2014, pg. 62).
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Minimized pores
- Softened wrinkles
- More collagen produced
- Removes/Reduces pigmentation spots
- Reduces acne scars
- PRP = Platelet Rich Plasma. Those platelets in your blood that are super active in any wound healing.
- Your own blood is taken for this Microneedling treatment. Yep. Not-even-kidding.
- Your blood, put into a centrifuge, to separate red blood cells from PRP.
- Separated platelets get injected into your skin (during a Microneedling treatment)
- PRP releases your own growth factors to activates multi-potent stem cells.
- PRP is super safe. Why? It’s your own blood used. No preservatives. No way your body will reject YOUR cells. Get it?
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) jump starts your body’s repair process. Super stimulating new collagen and elastin production for MAJOR VIP treatment/results!
- PRP can be done on your face, neck, décolletage, and/or hands.
- Typically 1-3 treatments needed for max results, in 4-week intervals.
Step 1: After they draw your blood, they put it in a centrifuge to separate the red blood cells with the platelet rich plasma (PRP)
Step 2: Voila – separated/spun blood. See the difference in color? This separation pulls all the red blood cells (RBC) to the bottom of the test tube and then your PRP is towards the top. The lighter/top color are platelet rich plasma (“Liquid Gold”, according to Anew MedSpa)
Step 3: The nurse practitioners at Anew MedSpa draw up the RBCs and discard them, so all that is left is the PRP (aka “Liquid Gold”)
Step 5: Use your very own PRP in the Microneedling process. Why? PRP has growth factors that when spread onto your face will help stimulate new cell growth and collagen production.
- Only trust a medical aesthetician like at ANEW MedSpa
- Check the Medspa’s microneedling experience and reviews (Google them, check Yelp….)
- Make certain that all tools are sterile before use on you.
What do you think? 3 Microneedling treatments done at ANEW MedSpa in Cleveland to improve the tone/texture/glow.
And – here’s how your skincare game can majorly improve just by using Zo Skin Health. Remember reviews here or here? Because it’s sold at places like ANEW MedSpa…and with a prescription… you get actual results! TIP: Use this skincare to keep up your Microneedling results.
*Loved partnering with Anew MedSpa for my review in this post, but as always all opinions are my own.