Real Talk: Have you ever thought about Botox? Or maybe kinda curious about the real-real-reality of it? Or WHO gets it done? And what are Botox injections? Most importantly, how does Botox before and after look like?
How? Botox Results…
- Botox keeps your body (the area where you get it done) from telling those muscles to contract. That’s it.
- When you get Botox, the muscles around the wrinkles/lines can’t move. They are relaxed, mellow-jello.
- Voila- the look of wrinkles/lines gets all smoothed out.
But, What’s the Deal with Botox Before and After?
- What are the after-effects.
- Does it hurt?
- How long does it take?
- Will there be bruising?
- How will it look?
- Will I look plastic-fake-phoney after a treatment?
- “Worry” lines gone.
- Non-surgical procedure – takes about 10 minutes
- No downtime. Literally get it on your lunch break.
- Pain? Very teeny, tiny/minor headache for maybe 1 hour afterwards
- Results? Noticeable in about 5-10 days, last up to 3 months
- Less is more – Trained professionals know the correct dosage to look naturally youthful – NOT plastic-phoney-bologna.
(FYI… all these photos are without filters/photoshop effects in natural lighting)
BEFORE and AFTER photos with Botox Injections
Where to Get Botox? ANEW MedSpa (Cleveland)
- Professional, friendly, supportive
- Frequent check-in’s with clients
- Follow-Up appointments
- Each step of any process is carefully discussed with you beforehand.
- All exclusively trained by the American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE), the worldwide leader in facial esthetics and pain treatment
- Complimentary consultations
- Straightforward with pricing (before any treatment)
- Daniella, who does all my Botox at Anew MedSpa, is a board certified nurse practitioner with her Masters in the Science of Nursing and who is a member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Staff are licensed and trained (more on that HERE)
- Mention Glam Karen to get 20% off any service (except Cool Sculpting) at Anew MedSpa in Cleveland
- Call 216-502-4312
- Check their website HERE
- See what magic can happen for you… and at 20% off!
- the 20% discount is for new patients only as an introductory offer at Anew Beachwood. Discount does not include Coolsculpting and does not combine with any other offers)
Did I answer all your Botox questions? Still curious? Let me know!
*Loved partnering with Anew Medspa for this post, but as always all opinions are my own.